Just a smile,
just a glance
The Prince of darkness
he just walked past...
There's been a lot of people
and they've had a lot to say
But this time
I'm gonna tell it my way:
There was a town
A strange little town, they called 'The World'
it was a sad, lonely little town.
'Till one day a stranger appeared
And their hearts rejoiced, and the sad little town
was happy again...
But there were some that doubted; they disbelieved, so they mocked him
And our stranger, he went away
Now the said little town that was sad yesterday
is a lot sadder today...
I've walked in a lot of places that I never should have been
But I know that the Messiah, he will come again...
love Roy Buchanan - The Messiah Will Come Again | |
| 95 Likes | 95 Dislikes |
| 22,195 views views | 1.48K followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 3 Mar 2009 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét